International Trade and Development | Cambodia, KH
Use technology, smart design, efficient management and hard work to unleash the talents of the world's poor.
I lived for over three years in East Asia before returning to the U.S. to pursue a degree and career that would have a positive impact on the disadvantaged. I believe this is first and foremost about getting people employment. I want to work in a challenging environment with a team that encourages my creativity, leadership and technical skills to meet this goal.
* Information architecture & website design
* Drupal front-end development (no programming here)
* On-line community engagement and management
* Social media integration, training and impact (Facebook, Twitter, Wiki, Blogs, etc)
* Labor rights in international textiles and apparel manufacturing
* Regional trade expertise in SE Asia with focus on Vietnam and Cambodia